Initial registrants are advised to observe the following steps:
Download your oath form at the nearest PRC office and bring the following:
1.1 One (1) documentary stamp
1.2 One (1) passport size picture in plain background with complete name tag (for Registry of Professionals)
1.3 Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- Present duly accomplished or downloaded oath form at designated counter/window (verification officer) for assessment of prescribed fees.
- Proceed to the cashier window to pay the prescribed fee. Cashiers’ windows are located at the 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors of the PRC Annex Bldg and/or at the ground floor of the PRC Main Bldg..
|Registration Fee (in PhP)||Annual Fee (in PhP)|
- After payment, proceed to the designated Registration counter/window. The Registration Officer will print Registry Sheet with assigned Registration / License Number to be signed and thumb marked by the Registrant.
- Upon completion of the Registry Sheet, issuance officer shall issue claim slip/stub.
- Receive claim slip/stub and claim your Professional Identification Card as scheduled indicated on your claim slip/stub.
- In case registrant is located abroad, please find below the following requirements:
- Take the professional's oath before the Philippine Consul.
- Special Power of Attorney notarized by the Consul.
- Copy of passport page showing personal data.
- Copy of passport page showing date of entry abroad.
- Please read the announcement for the schedules and venue for initial registration posted in this website under NEWS HEADLINE and/or Quick Links. You are advised to strictly observe the schedule of registration to avoid any inconvenience.