Name of Project: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF VARIOUS FURNITURE AND FIXTURE (LOT 1 TO 4)
- Lot 1: ITB No. 2023-48 38 Sets of Office Table with Mobile Pedestal
- Lot 2: ITB No. 2023-49 6 Sets of Executive Table with Mobile Pedestal
- Lot 3: ITB No. 2023-50 180 Units of Executive Chairs
- Lot 4: ITB No. 2023-51 2 Units of Three-Layer Computer Desk
Approved Budget for the Contract:
- Lot 1: One Million Seventy-Nine Thousand Seven Hundred Six Pesos and Fifty-Four Centavos (Php1,079,706.54)
- Lot 2: Two Hundred Twenty-Nine Thousand Two Hundred Pesos (Php229,200.00)
- Lot 3: One Million Eight Hundred Eighty-Nine Thousand Four Hundred Pesos and Sixty Centavos (Php1,889,400.60)
- Lot 4: Thirteen Thousand Two Hundred Sixty-Six Pesos and Sixty-Six Centavos (Php13,266.66)
Pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the Government Procurement Policy Board (GPPB), a complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of:
- Lot 1: Five Thousand Pesos (Php5,000.00)
- Lot 2: Five Hundred Pesos (Php500.00)
- Lot 3: Five Thousand Pesos (Php5,000.00)
- Lot 4: Five Hundred Pesos (Php500.00)
The applicable fees paid previously for the same project may be used by the same bidder if the declaration of failure of bidding is pursuant to Section 41. Reservation Clause of Republic Act (RA) 9184.
The Bidding Documents may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on September 28, 2023, at 9:30 A.M., through video conferencing which shall be open to prospective bidders. For proper coordination, all interested bidders are requested to submit their Letter of Intent to Participate, with contact details, through email at email@example.com on or before September 27, 2023.
Bids must be duly received by the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat through manual submission at the address indicated below on or before 9:00 A.M. of October 11, 2023. Late bids shall not be accepted.
All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the form of a Bid Securing Declaration.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity via video conferencing. Bid opening shall be at the BAC Conference Room, 4th Floor, PRC Annex Building, P. Paredes St., Sampaloc, Manila at:
- Lot 1: 9:30 A.M.
- Lot 2: 10:30 A.M.
- Lot 3: 11:30 A.M.
- Lot 4: 1:30 P.M.
The PRC reserves the right to reject all or any bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without incurring any liability to the affected bidder/s.
For full details, kindly visit our official website: https://www.prc.gov.ph/2023-invitation-bid-central-office