Naga, Philippines – Dr. Elenita L. Tan, Regional Director of Professional Regulation Commission and Robinsons Land Corporation Operations Director for Luzon, Mr. Irving L. Wu recently led the Inauguration and Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony of the new PRC Service Center at Robinsons Place Naga City last 1 August, 2018. The event was witnessed by representatives from the Commission on Higher Education, Civil Service Commission, Department of Labor and Employment, Office of the City Mayor and PRC Legazpi City employees and clients.
The new office shall be offering the following services:
- Application for Various Licensure Examinations
- Renewal, Printing and Issuance of Professional Identification Card
- Processing of CPD Applications
- Initial Registration
- Application for Registration Without Examination
- Issuance of Certifications and Authentication
The new Service Center is located at 2nd floor, Robinsons Place Naga City and will be open from Mondays to Fridays, from 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.