Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) named the newly appointed honorable Chairmen/Chairpersons, together with their Alternates, of Career Progression and Specialization Program-Credit Accumulation and Transfer System (CPSP-CATS) Program Management Committee last February 2, 2021, via Microsoft Teams.
Virtually administered by Honorable Chairman Teofilo S. Pilando, Jr. and witnessed by Honorable Commissioner Jose Y. Cueto, Jr. and Oversight Commissioner for CPSP-CATS Honorable Yolanda D. Reyes, the following Professional Regulatory Boards took their oath before PRC.
PRB of Dentistry (PRB-DNT)
- Hon. Maria Jona D. Godoy, Chairperson
- Hon. Carlito D. Paragas, Alternate Chairman
PRB of Fisheries Technology (PRB-FIS)
- Hon. Westly R. Rosario, Chairman
- Hon. Catalino R. Dela Cruz, Alternate Chairman
PRB of Mechanical Engineering (PRB-MEE)
- Hon. Jerico T. Borja, Chairman
- Hon. Leandro A. Conti, Alternate Chairman
PRB of Medical Technology (PRB-OMT)
- Hon. Marilyn R. Atienza, Chairperson
- Hon. Marian M. Tantingco, Alternate Chairperson
The convened CPSP-CATS Chairmen/Chairpersons and their Alternates, in return, vowed to continue the development of quality assured mechanism for the validation, accreditation, and recognition of formal, non-formal, and informal learning outcomes, including professional work experiences and prior learning. Furthermore, the Committee is also expected to address challenges and identify non-traditional tracks for the advancement of every respective profession’s practice.