Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) named the newly appointed honorable Chairmen/Chairpersons, together with their Alternates, of the Career Progression and Specialization Program and Credit Accumulation and Transfer System (CPSP-CATS) Program Management Committee last February 10, 2022, via Microsoft Teams.
Virtually administered by Honorable Commissioner Jose Y. Cueto, Jr., the following Professional Regulatory Boards took their oath before PRC.
PRB of Architecture
- Hon. Robert M. Mirafuente, Chairman
- Hon. Robert S. Sac, Alternate Chairman
PRB of Environmental Planning
- Hon. Lirio T. Abuyuan, Chairperson
- Hon. Josefina M. Ramos, Alternate Chairperson
PRB of Nursing
- Hon. Carmelita C. Dela Cruz-Divinagracia, Chairperson
- Hon. Merle L. Salvani, Alternate Chairperson
The convened CPSP-CATS Chairmen/Chairpersons and their Alternates, in return, sworn to develop a mechanism for the validation, accreditation, and recognition of formal, non-formal, and informal learning outcomes, including professional work experiences and prior learning, as basis for conferring professional qualification titles.