PRC Zamboanga observes “Zamboanga Hermosa Festival”
The Professional Regulation Commission announces the suspension of services of the PRC Zamboanga Satellite Office on October 12, 2018 in observance of the Zamboanga Hermosa Festival 2018, a Special (Non-Working) Day in the City of Zamboanga pursuant to Republic Act 7350. It is also the feast day of Our Lady of the Pillar which is the highlight of the Zamboanga Hermosa Festival being held every October of the year.
PRC Zamboanga Satellite Office will resume its services on October 15 (Monday).
NOTICE OF URL CHANGE
Please be informed that the Professional Regulation Commission has moved its online services to the new URL (online.prc.gov.ph). If you have bookmarked the previous URL, we recommend to update your bookmark.
This change will not affect the performance and features of the online services.
ANNOUNCEMENT: New Schedule for Physicians Licensure Examination
The Professional Regulation Commission and the Professional Regulatory Board of Medicine announce the new schedule for the postponed September 15-16, 2018 Physicians Licensure Examination (PLE) due to Typhoon “Ompong”.
The PLE shall be held on October 27-28, 2018 in Manila, Baguio, Cebu and Davao.
The new schedule took cognizance of the other already scheduled professional licensure examinations and the availability of facilities in the various testing centers.
Please be guided accordingly.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Nationwide Implementation of PRC’s Online Renewal System
Starting tomorrow, 1 September 2018, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces the full implementation of its Online Renewal System (ORS) to all PRC Regional/Satellite offices including its Service Centers / OSSCOs.
ORS allows the online application, online appointment and online payment for the renewal of Professional Identification Card.
Click HERE to apply online.
NO SAME-DAY APPOINTMENT POLICY
Please be reminded that no appointment will be available on the same day of transaction (Exam Application, Initial Registration, PRC ID Renewal). All transacting clients are advised to set their appointment date in advance.
CREATION OF NEW ACCOUNT @ online.prc.gov.ph
Please be informed that the previous user accounts from prc-online.com are no longer active. Register a new account at online.prc.gov.ph. Thank you.
WARNING TO THE PUBLIC
The Professional Regulation Commission warns the applicants and Professionals against fixers who offer services to transact with PRC in their behalf by obtaining personal information, including username and password. PRC clients are advised to observe the following when transacting online:
- APPOINTMENT SLOTS ARE FREE.
- Do not allow anyone to have your password.
- Change your password regularly.
- Do not let other people create your online profile. Make sure that you create your own online profile and double check your information to avoid the invalidation of your application due to wrong data/information stated.
- Pay only to the authorized payment channels specified in the website.
Please be guided accordingly.
- The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) requests the public's understanding on the ongoing system slow-down due to the transition of our ePayment System to LandBank's Link.BizPortal.
Please be assured that PRC is continuously exerting effort to ensure that all technical issues are addressed to better serve the public.
Thank you for bearing with us.
For any payment inquiries, kindly email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 405-7000.
To know more about LandBank's Link.BizPortal, click HERE.
- Effective July 30, 2018, applicants who opted to pay through PRC cashiers shall be required to pay and transact at their chosen appointment place and appointment date ONLY.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Online Accreditation of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Providers and Programs is Now Available
Starting today, May 4, 2018, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces the availability of the Online Accreditation of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Providers and Programs and can be accessed via this LINK.
Applicants for Accreditation as CPD Providers / Programs can now apply online anytime, anywhere at their convenience. You can follow the step by step procedures thru this LINK. Only Accredited CPD Providers shall be allowed to apply for the accreditation of CPD Programs.
CPD Providers with valid Certificate of Accreditation and were accredited prior to the implementation of the CPDAS are required to register in the said website until December 31, 2018. Upon registration, the CPD Providers will be given a new Accreditation Number with fresh three (3) year- validity.
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
- Starting on June 1, 2018, the Professional Regulation Commission announces that its Online Services will accept payments via the LANDBANK Link BizPortal (ePayment Portal) using any of the following payment options:
- LANDBANK ATM Cards
- Bancnet Member-Bank's ATM / Debit Cards (Click HERE for the list of participating banks)
- Globe GCash
- Starting on 09 March 2018, all transactions covered by Continuing Professional Development Division (CPDD) and Accreditation and Compliance Division (ACD) (Formerly: Standards and Inspection Division) shall be entertained at the Ground Floor, Delegation Building of Philippine International Convention Center (PICC).
ADVISORY : Renewal of Professional Identification Card at PICC Starting On March 06,2018
Starting March 06, 2018 (Tuesday) onwards, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Central Office will move the processing of Renewal of Professional Identification Card at the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC), Pasay City.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that APPLICATION FOR LICENSURE EXAMINATIONS will be accepted at the Professional Regulation Commission - PICC Office starting on Monday, March 5, 2018.
Applicants may file and submit their documents at the PRC Office located at the Entrance Foyer, Ground Floor, Secretariat Building, Philippine International Convention Center, CCP Complex, Pasay City.
The requirements for Application for Licensure Examinations for each profession can be viewed in the official website of PRC (www.prc.gov.ph), Online Application option under the Examination eServices section.