The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 15 passed the technical evaluation for the upgrading as Professional Electronics Engineer, 20 out of 35 passed the Electronics Technician Licensure Examination and 1,170 out of 2,602 passed the Electronics Engineer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Electronics Engineering in the cities of Manila, Baguio and Cebu this April 2011 .
The members of the Board of Electronics Engineering are Engr. Sylvia Icasiano-Marcelo, Chairman and Engr. Joel B. Bajador , Member.
The results were released in three (3) days after the last day of examination.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Monday, April 25, 2011 but not later than May 6, 2011. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2011-2014. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board in MANILA on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia, Pasay City.
Selling of oathtaking tickets will be from Monday, April 25, 2011 until May 16, 2011 only. NO SELLING OF TICKETS AT THE VENUE.
- Full text of the Official Result of April 2011 Electronics Engineer Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the April 2011 Electronics Engineer Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the April 2011 Electronics Technician Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places
- List of successful examinees in the April 2011 Electronics Engineer Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees in the April 2011 Electronics Technician Licensure Examination
- The list of successful examinees who passed the technical evaluation for the upgrading as Professional Electronics Engineer held in April 2011