The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 308 out of 610 passed the Physical Therapists Licensure Examination and 27 out of 72 passed the Occupational Therapists Licensure Examination given by the Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy in the cities of Manila and Cebu this February 2012.
The members of the Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy who gave the licensure examinations are Dr. Reynaldo R. Rey-Matias, Chairman; Raul G. Agustin, Bernadette M. Reyes, Delia R. Pabalan and Rolland Lyle D. Duque, Members.
The results were released in two (2) working days from the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 but not later than February 29, 2012. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2012-2015. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- Full text of the Official Result of February 2012 Physical Therapist / Occupational Therapist Licensure Examinations
- Performance of schools in the February 2012 Physical Therapist Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the February 2012 Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Physical Therapist)
- List of successful examinees in the February 2012 Physical Therapist Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees in the February 2012 Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination