The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 1,177 out of 3,163 passed the Electronics Engineer Licensure Examination and 466 out of 1,146 passed the Electronics Technician Licensure Examination given by the Board of Electronics Engineering in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cebu and Davao this April 2013.
The members of the Board of Electronics Engineering are Engr. Sylvia Icasiano-Marcelo, Chairman and Engr. Joel B. Bajador, Member.
The results were released in three (3) working days after the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on May 6, 2013. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- Full text of the Official Result of April 2013 Electronics Engineer Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the April 2013 Electronics Engineer Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the April 2013 Electronics Technician Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Electronics Engineer)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the six (6) highest places (Electronics Technician)
- List of successful examinees in the April 2013 Electronics Engineer Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees in the April 2013 Electronics Technician Licensure Examination