Thursday, January 28, 2016 --- The Professional Regulations Commission would like to remind all examinees to have a recap of the written Special Instructions provided in the program of the Licensure Examinations for Architecture. All floor supervisors should also advise proctors from each room to instruct the examinees on the rules and guidelines on Friday, January 29 before the start of the examination as follows.
Proctors must also inspect all calculators and scrutinize every page of the Rule 7 & 8. No formulas or written notes shall be allowed.
- To report early on Sunday;
- Bring downloaded copy of Rules 7 & 8 of the 2004 Revised IRR of P.D. No. 1096 “1977 National Building Code of the Philippines” (NBCP). Free download copy ONLY from the latest Publication Section of PRBoA Website at http://www.architectureboard.ph/;
- They may put tabs for easy browsing; highlights are allowed;
- No index cards or written notes on the downloaded version will be allowed;
- Examinees are not allowed to leave the room, borrow anything or communicate with others;
- All examinees shall bring his/her lunch (food) placed inside a transparent plastic bag;
- Proctors and examinees must not entertain any kind of food hand-carried by any person intended for any examinee during the progress of the examination.