The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) informs the public of the online oathtaking application system and the conduct of virtual or online special oathtaking during public health emergency.
Below is the step-by-step procedure of online oathtaking application system.
- Select transaction, then enter profession and Notice of Admission (NOA) application number.
- Click “PROCEED” and the page will redirect.
- Select preferred PRC regional office and click next. The system will automatically give you the earliest date set for oathtaking.
- After confirmation click “SUBMIT APPLICATION” to proceed.
- A confirmation message will pop up with the summary of your transaction.
- Click “CLICK TO GO BACK” to redirect to your EXISTING TRANSACTION.
- You can see your transaction details from your EXISTING TRANSACTION. Click “PRINT DOCUMENT” to print your oath form.
- You can now print your oath form.