The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 2,136 out of 3,866 passed the Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination and 24 out of 51 passed the Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination given by the Board of Mechanical Engineering in Manila, Cebu and Davao last September 2015.
The members of the Board of Mechanical Engineering who gave the licensure examinations are Engr. Jesus M. Redelosa, Chairman; Engr. Fernando S. Guevara and Engr. Mirardo C. Malazarte, Jr., Members.
The results were released in seven (7) working days after the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on October 15 and 16, 2015. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018 for MECHANICAL ENGINEER; Initial Registration Fee of P450 and Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2015-2018 for CERTIFIED PLANT MECHANIC. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examinations WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- Full text of the Official Result of September 2015 Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the September 2015 Mechanical Engineer and Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examinations
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Mechanical Engineer)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the highest place (Certified Plant Mechanic)
- List of successful examinees in the September 2015 Mechanical Engineer and Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examinations