Manila, March 21, 2014 – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that a Special Professional Licensure Board Examination (SPLBE) will be conducted in the Middle East on October 3-5, 2014.
The testing centers for the following board licensure examinations are as follows:
|TESTING CENTER||LICENSURE EXAMINATION|
|• Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
• Doha, Qatar
• Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Al-Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Certified Public Accountants
Registered Electrical Engineers
Registered Master Electricians
Applicants may apply through the On-line Application System (OAS) which can be accessed at the PRC website, HERE. Upon submission of the application for licensure examinations via the OAS, the applicants must submit the required documents to the Philippine Overseas Labor Offices (POLOs) at their respective Embassies/Consulates until Tuesday, July 15, 2014. The requirements can be browsed at this link.
The following basic documents must be submitted by all applicants:
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records (with or without scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes Only”)
- Photocopy of Valid Passport
- Four (4) passport-size pictures with complete name-tag in white background
Original copies of the above-mentioned documents shall be presented to members of the PRC Examination Team for validation upon the latter’s arrival at the examination venues.
In addition to the basic documents, applicants must also submit the following to the Professional Regulatory Board (PRB) – Specific Original Documents:
- Accomplished logbook for Diversified Experience for local/overseas experience (certified by mentor-architect) and/or Certificate of Related Work Experience for overseas experience signed by the employer(s) for a minimum of 3,840 hours. Scanned copies shall be submitted through email to the Board of Architecture for conditional approval.
- Updated PRC ID of mentor, PTR, IAPOA
- Affidavit must be signed and sealed by Architect-mentor
For Registered Master Electricians:
- Certificate of experience on prescribed form (PRC Form No.104) certified and signed by REE/RME/PEE and Certification from the Company
For Certified Public Accountants:
- Certificate of Completion for refresher course if applicable. Repeaters shall submit proof of most recent exams taken (NOA, O.R.)
- (First Timer)
- BSN graduates under CMO No.14 S 2009 – Certificate of Undertaking signed by the Dean and Registrar, duly notarized
- BSN graduates under CMO No.30 S 2001 – Original copy of the Summary of Related Learning Experience (RLE) and original copy of the O.R.-D.R. cases in the new format
- Basic Documents
- If applicant had not taken the Dentist Licensure Examination for five years and up – 6-month Refresher Course Certificate
- If applicant had failed for three times – 6-month Refresher Course Certificate
For Master Plumbers:
- For licensed or graduates of BSCE, BS Architecture, BSME, BS Sanitary Engineering and BS Mining Engineering – Transcript of Records and Photocopy of Valid Passport
- For Registered Electrical Engineers (REE) or graduate of BS Electrical Engineering – 5 years of experience as Master Plumbers, Transcript of Records, Photocopy of REE if Registered Electrical Engineer
- For High School Graduates – 5 years of experience as Master Plumber, High School Diploma and Photocopy of Valid Passport
Examination fees shall be paid and remitted by the applicant/examinee through the designated Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) Overseas Remittance Offices (OROs).